History

This Catalan farm house was built in the beginning of the XVIII Century by a family who was part of the Catalan aristocracy. The buyer’s son was who decided to decorate the facade with the original fresco painting, after returning from his trips to Cuba which were so common in that time.

Grandfather Esteve bought this place in 1923 after it was being sold to pay for the substitution of a soldier. In 1998 we opened the restaurant and in 2006 the restoration of the whole farm house was made.

Menu